Eric T Burton has amazing amount of knowledge in fitness and health exercises. Eric T Burton is specialize in weight loss or lean muscle personal training exercises and helping many peoples to body fat loss.
Here Eric T Burton is sharing different tips to lose weight safely and quickly:
- Tracking your meals in a food journal is helpful in accessing your current lifestyle and eating habits. By writing down everything you eat during the day, you become more aware of what changes you need to make to lose weight. You not only need to write down what you eat and drink throughout the day but keep track of the timing of your meals.
- Measure your portion sizes for every meal. Overeating and indulging in larger portions can lead you to take in more calories, which results in weight gain. Take the time to track the portion sizes of all your meals and snacks so you can start to understand if you should decrease or maintain your serving sizes.
- Consider monitoring the number of calories you take in daily. This can give you a different perspective on how much you are eating daily. Knowing the number of calories, you consume on average can provide you with clues as to what you need to cut out of your diet.
- Write down the cravings and emotions that trigger you to eat. Being aware of what emotions trigger you to eat and how they affect your lifestyle behaviors can bring a deeper understanding to your diet.
- Choose a well-balanced diet plan that is appropriate for safe and healthy weight loss. Steer clear of plans that require you to eliminate large groups of food or entire food groups. Find a diet that focuses on monitoring your portion sizes, eating a balanced diet, and incorporating physical activity into your daily routine.
You can follow Eric T Burton on Below Social Media Profiles:
Eric T Burton has years of experience in weight training and use of variety of training principles. Here Eric T Burton is sharing the tips to avoid mistakes while gym training:
Eric T Burton is a skilled fitness trainer who has all the fitness knowledge regarding exercise; diet to be followed and much more. Here are some of the pictures I found on Pinterest that inspire you to stay fit.
Also Read: Burn Your Belly Fat – Eric T Burton
Eric T Burton on Crunchbase
Eric T Burton on Spoke
Eric T Burton on Whitepages
Eric T Burton on Strikingly
If you don’t have time or not like to go Gym then don’t worry, Eric T Burton has come up with the types of food that help you to burn your belly fat. Start taking these food regularly in your daily diet, you will feel the difference.
Check this PPT for more details
You can also Follow Eric T Burton Social Media Profiles:
A fitness freak Texan, Eric T Burton is a personal trainer based in Dallas and help people’s to live a healthy life style. Here in the below image, you will find some of the best tips that helps you to reduced weight and to get you a well body shape.
You can also follow Eric T Burton on Below Social Media Profiles to get such more interesting tips to stay fit:
Eric T Burton
Being a professional trainer, Eric T Burton encouraged its trainee’s to do warm up before any exercise. Eric T Burton strongly believe warming up before you embark on any exercise is important for a lot of reasons. It raises your heart rate, thus increasing blood flow to the joints and muscles. Mentally, the warm up session gets you in the zone, ready and focused for what is to come. Just as you rev the engine of your car before driving, warming up loosens the body, thus reducing the chances of injury.
Warm up and stretching
A good warm up session can take between 5 and 15 minutes, depending on the level of intensity of the exercise. After you’ve warmed up, your body temperature is bound to increase. At this point, you want to get into some stretching exercises.
Stretching is designed to loosen up the muscles and joints, which allows them to move quickly and flexibly. Going into a workout without stretching can cause injury to your joints since they are not flexible enough to move and rotate as you would want them to.
In the zone
Mentally, warming up sends signals to the rest of the body to get ready. If you are engaging in strenuous exercise, like heavy lifting or an intense aerobic session, then you shouldn’t ignore warming up.
For more news and posts on Fitness exercises, Follow Eric T Burton on Pinterest:
Are you the one’s who is looking for gym exercise or fitness training in Dallas, then here is the list of best Fitness training centers in Dallas:
- Speedflex: 6015 Berkshire Lane,Dallas, TX, 75225
- SWEAT Gym: 5470 WEST LOVERS LANE, SUITE 335,DALLAS, TX 75209
- Telos Fitness Center: 13701 Dallas Pkwy,Dallas, TX
- Fit Body Boot Camp: 3821 Ross Ave. Dallas, TX 75204
- Trophy Fitness Club: 5080 Addison Circle, Addison, Texas 75001
- Cooper Fitness Center: 12200 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75230
- Power Play Fitness: 6090 Campbell Road Suite 136 Dallas, TX 75248
Eric T Burton is a professional fitness trainer in Dallas, Texas region. Contact him to hire as your personal fitness trainer around Dallas area.
You can also Eric T Burton on Twitter: https://twitter.com/eric_t_burton